Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) is seeking an O365 Senior Manager for its Information Technology team to support its O365 efforts. PhRMA supports a mixed Windows and Mac client environment.
We are seeking a positive, high energy O365 Senior Manager who has experience delivering transformational solutions using SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, and Office 365 Pro Plus (Office 2016 for Macs). The Senior Manager will communicate and collaborate with staff to maximize the full functionality of O365. The successful candidate should be adaptable and able to reprioritize and shift gears quickly. The Senior Manager is responsible for interfacing directly with users to identify business challenges, document requirements, perform analysis, and define creative solutions to improve overall efficiency and value. In addition, the Senior Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and delivering relevant training for and support to users.
The O365 Senior Manager is responsible for:
- SharePoint - Responsible for SharePoint configuration, shared services, and implementing policies, including:
- Defining and leading governance efforts;
- Working directly with business owners to define requirements to meet business goals;
- Creating, configuring and administering SharePoint sites, including external connections, security groups, search, managed metadata, workflows;
- Assisting users in establishing, utilizing, and maintaining collaboration sites, including the managing of permissions, lists, views, libraries, and web parts;
- Supporting web applications built in SharePoint (Intranet, etc.);
- Managing vendors for development;
- Providing user support for OneDrive;
- Supporting the deployment, administration, training and support of Skype for Business;
- Providing user support for Office Pro Plus and Office 2016 for Macs;
- Developing and providing trainings, helpful tips, how-to articles, and support for users;
- Providing tier 1 and 2 support for O365;
- Administering the O365 Portal and monitoring for alerts, status, etc. from Microsoft.
Key Success Factors
PhRMA seeks a hands-on, proactive, and action oriented individual. Key success factors for this role include a strong team and collaborative focus, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non?technical colleagues. The candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic to ensure successful operations and service delivery.
Professional Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience deploying and administering SharePoint features and solutions;
- Experience with Office 365 deployments and user adoption;
- Experience with Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, and One Drive;
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects; work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong customer relationship and problem solving skills (independent and able to adjust to changing priorities);
- Ability to interpret client requirements, proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions;
- Solid communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Ability to work across departmental boundaries;
- Must be available as needed after hours and on weekends to facilitate planned maintenance as well as address emergency problems.
Who we are
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) represents the country’s leading innovative biopharmaceutical research companies, which are devoted to discovering and developing medicines that enable patients to live longer, healthier and more productive lives. Since 2000, PhRMA member companies have invested more than half a trillion dollars in the search for new treatments and cures, including an estimated $58.8 billion in 2015 alone.
Connect with PhRMA
For information on how innovative medicines save lives, please visit:
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, generous 401(k) employer contribution and a platform of extensive benefits, PhRMA is committed to the development and overall wellbeing of our team members. We offer traditional (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, LTC) and enhanced benefits such as parental leave, health advocate service, back-up childcare, commuting and financial & estate planning benefits.
Certified as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard employer by the CEO Roundtable and having been named one of Washington’s Healthiest Employers, PhRMA provides a fitness subsidy, on-site fitness facility and fitness classes, an annual health fair and extensive employee wellness seminars, events and challenges.
We are committed to the growth and development of our team members and offer many learning opportunities such as tuition reimbursement at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, industry on-site and off-site training, PhRMAcademy lunch and learn sessions, presentation skills, performance management and other management/professional develop programs. Corporate social responsibility is also important to us at PhRMA. Our team members participate in organization-wide community service activities and charitable athletic events.
We are committed to supporting our family of professionals at PhRMA and strive to create programs that help our team members manage the challenges of balancing a fast-paced career with their own personal goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PhRMA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Send resume and salary requirement for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org