The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) is seeking an O365 SharePoint Developer.
The O365 SharePoint Developer will provide development, performance, support and maintenance of O365 SharePoint solutions. The candidate will utilize an agile approach to formalize functional requirements, design and develop applications using modern web development techniques, test code using proven tools and methods, support the deployment of applications modules, and provide application maintenance. This is a hands-on independent contributor position.
The O365 SharePoint Developer is responsible for:
- Leading functional program specifications, design, development, test, implementation, and support for all areas of a complex SharePoint environment
- Architecting, redesigning and developing SharePoint applications, integrations and interfaces
- Provisioning and configuring SharePoint solutions, features, sites, libraries, forms, workflows, metadata, web parts, and master pages
- Administering the SharePoint environment, including security, permissions, etc.
- Advising stakeholders on SharePoint best-practices and patterns using “out of the box’ functionality
- Migrating SharePoint 2010 content and network file shares to O365 SharePoint Online
Key Success Factors
PhRMA seeks a proactive and action oriented individual with a strong orientation toward customer service. Key success factors for this role include a strong team and collaborative focus, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non?technical colleagues. PhRMA operates a mixed Windows and Mac workstation environment.
Professional Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience architecting, administering and developing in SharePoint; at least 2 of these years with O365 SharePoint
- Experience developing SharePoint, including Groups, teams, search, custom forms and workflows, & solutions
- Experience with SharePoint customization including Master Pages and branding
- Knowledge of SharePoint components, architecture, configuration, diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Experience with SharePoint content migration
- Knowledge of SAML 2.0
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of InfoPath or Nintex for custom workflows and forms
- Understanding of .NET framework
- Experience with Azure B2B a plus
Who we are
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) represents the country’s leading innovative biopharmaceutical research companies, which are devoted to discovering and developing medicines that enable patients to live longer, healthier, and more productive lives. Since 2000, PhRMA member companies have invested more than $600 billion in the search for new treatments and cures, including an estimated $65.5 billion in 2016 alone.
Connect with PhRMA
For information on how innovative medicines save lives, please visit:
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, generous 401(k) employer contribution and a platform of extensive benefits, PhRMA is committed to the development and overall wellbeing of our team members. We offer traditional (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, LTC) and enhanced benefits such as parental leave, health advocate service, back-up childcare, commuting and financial & estate planning benefits.
Certified as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard employer by the CEO Roundtable and having been named one of Washington’s Healthiest Employers, PhRMA provides a fitness subsidy, on-site fitness facility and fitness classes, an annual health fair and extensive employee wellness seminars, events and challenges.
We are committed to the growth and development of our team members and offer many learning opportunities such as tuition reimbursement at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, industry on-site and off-site training, PhRMAcademy lunch and learn sessions, presentation skills, performance management and other management/professional develop programs. Corporate social responsibility is also important to us at PhRMA. Our team members participate in organization-wide community service activities and charitable athletic events.
We are committed to supporting our family of professionals at PhRMA and strive to create programs that help our team members manage the challenges of balancing a fast-paced career with their own personal goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PhRMA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Send resume and salary requirement for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org