The Lessons of a Pandemic
PhRMA sponsored the Washington Post Live event: The Lessons of a Pandemic. The event was hosted by Paige Winfield Cunningham, and focused on various lessons learned over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic. Those lessons included vaccinating children, vaccine research and hesitancy, new CDC guidance, and the biopharmaceutical industry’s work to combat the pandemic.
March 17, 2021
- Stephen J. Ubl, President & CEO, PhRMA
- Watch Stephen’s interview with Elise Labott here.
- Dr. Thomas R. Frieden, former Director of the CDC and current CEO of Resolve to Save Lives
- Laurie Garrett, Author and Member of the World Economic Forum Global Health Security Advisory Board
- Dr. Kurt Newman, President and CEO of Children’s National Hospital