The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) held its first national health care dialogue event February 21, 2017 in Boston, Massachusetts, as part of its new GOBOLDLY campaign and The New Era of Medicine initiative.
Hosted by The Atlantic and underwritten by America’s Biopharmaceutical Companies, the event featured three panel discussions focused on breakthroughs in modern medicine and the investments needed for future innovation. The GOBOLDLY national dialogue events and programming included a cross-section of industry stakeholders and health care thought leaders, including world-renowned scientists, researchers and other experts.
- Stephen J. Ubl – President & CEO, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Dr. Laurie Glimcher – CEO, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Dr. Daniel Skovronsky – Senior vice president of Drug Development, Eli Lilly
- Gilmore O’Neill – Senior vice president of Drug Innovation Units, Biogen
- Additional speakers to be announced.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
75 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210